Ask about our current special offer for training providers.
Would you like to improve the professional standing of your Holistic training college, and credibility of your training courses by accreditation with a prestigious industry body?
Look no further, CNMA is the place! Our Quality Approved Training Provider membership option is for you. All your graduates will be eligible for a 50% Discount on their first full year’s Professional Accreditation/Registration with The CNMA.
Our Training Provider Code of Practice exists to improve the professional quality of holistic training offered, not as a hindrance to training providers. We will work with you every step of the way to help you comply with our Training Provider Code of Practice.
For example there are minimum standards such as a recognised qualification in teaching of adults in the workplace.
Quality Approved Training Provider
If you are a training provider of natural therapies you are invited to join our register of quality approved training providers.
Please review the Training Provider Code of Practice. If there is anything where you aren’t quite there, just let us know and we will work with you all the way to help you to meet compliance requirements.
- Listing in our Directory
- Training Provider Logo
- Exclusive announcements & offers
We look forward to welcoming you.
CNMA Centre of Excellence Award
CNMA registered training providers are invited to apply for our “CNMA Centre of Excellence” award, dependent on the following criteria:
- Trainers hold a recognised qualification for teaching adults in the workplace and at least 2 years experience teaching adults to a recognised qualifications framework.
- Head trainers have at least 5 years experience in teaching adults to a recognised qualifications framework.
- In-person instructor led training must be the delivery mode most offered.
- Training is conducted from a commercial premises which complies with all statutory building, health & safety requirements.
- Anatomy & Physiology component relevant to the therapy must be included and delivered in-class.
- Learners are provided with a printed (& bound) class manual to keep.
- Assessment must comply with the requirements for workplace training.
- Practitioner’s Qualification must consist of at least 5 days in-person training plus a minimum of 20 case study treatments.
- Facilitator’s Qualification must consist of at least 3 days in-person training.
Cost: There is a one-time assessment fee of €99 for the CNMA Centre of Excellence award.